Sign into your existing Mumu account to view and manage your Showroom!
What You Get
Start spending, start saving!
Mu Dollars Are On Us!
When You Spend
How to Earn
The higher your tier, the more you earn!
Mumu girl1x Points
Mumu babe2x Points
Mumu lover3x Points
Mumu bestie4x Points
Mumu vip5x Points
Visit our FAQ for details.
Tiers & Benefits
**Domestic Shipping Only
- How do I sign up for Club Mumu?
- Signing up is easy! Simply create an account by clicking here and enter your name, email and password. It’s free to join and you will automatically be signed up to receive emails with insider access to sales, promotions, and all of our newest drops. If you currently have a Mumu Account or email subscription with us - you’ve already been enrolled in Club Mumu so you can kick back, sign in, and start earning Mu Dollars! Yay!
- Where can I find all of my Club Mumu account info?
- Your Club Mumu dashboard is your roadmap to all your points perks and Mu dollars! You can access your dashboard by clicking the Club Mumu logo in the top right corner of your desktop or mobile screen.
- Tell me more about the easy ways to earn points?
- For starters- each member gets $10 Mu dollars (1000 points) just for joining Club Mumu + our email list, to use immediately on the site! Aside from earning points through purchases, you can add your birthday to your account to earn points! We will be adding more ways to earn points this year, and you will be able access all of them under the "Ways to Earn Points" section in your Club Mumu dashboard.
- How is my Club Mumu tier determined?
Your Club Mumu tier is determined by the amount you spend in a calendar year (Ex. Jan 1, 2020 – Dec 31, 2020).
- To reach:
- Mumu Babe, you must spend $500
- Mumu Lover, you must spend $1,000
- Mumu Bestie, you must spend $3,000
- Mumu VIP, you must spend $5,000+
- How do I get to the next tier?
- Gotta spend that money honey! Tiers are determined by how much you spend. The more you buy, the higher the tier and the better the perks! As you move up in Club Mumu you will retain all benefits from your previous tier.
- Do tiers expire or reset?
- You must continue to spend to remain in your tier. Whatever tier you achieve in a calendar year (ex. Jan 1, 2020 –Dec 31, 2020), you keep for the following year.
For instance, if you spend $1,000 dollars in 2020 and achieve Mumu Lover status, you stay a Mumu Lover through 2021. At the start of 2021, you will keep your earned tier and perks, however, your spend towards that tier's threshold resets to $0 and you must spend the designated tier amount (in this case, $1,000) to ensure that you remain in that tier for the following year (2022).
Do you drop tiers? Let's say you spend $1,000 in 2020, you achieve Mumu Lover status in 2020 and get to stay in that tier in 2021, but if you only spend $900 in 2021 then you will move back down to the Mumu Babe Tier in 2022. But if you spend $1,000 again, you remain a Mumu Lover in 2022.
- Why didn’t I earn points on my purchase?
- Double check you were signed into your Club Mumu account and didn’t accidentally check out as a guest. You must be logged in when making purchases to earn points. If you have done this in error, email customer support to help apply your points to your account. You also won’t receive points if you return your purchase or your purchase is cancelled for any reason. Please note that any points you earn on a purchase you later return will be deducted from your Club Mumu balance.
- How do points convert to Mu dollars?
- 100 points = $1 Mu dollar.
Higher tiers in Club Mumu earn more points at a quicker rate, but 100 points always = $1 Mu dollar. For Example, as a Mumu Girl (tier 1) you will earn 1 point for every dollar you spend. So, if you spend $150, you'll earn 150 points = $1.50 in Mu dollars.
When you move up to become a Mumu Babe (tier 2) you will be earning points 2x as fast, ex. spend $150→ earn 300 points = $3 Mu dollars.
Mumu Lover (tier 3) will earn 3x as fast, earning $4.50 Mu dollars on a $150 purchase, Mumu Bestie (tier 4) earns 4x as fast, receiving $6 Mu dollars for the same purchase until you get to Mumu VIP (the top tier!). There you will earn 5x as fast and earn $7.50 Mu dollars for a $150 dollar purchase.
- Do Mu Dollars ever expire?
- If you do not make a purchase or earn points for a period of 12 months, you will be considered a dormant user and your Mu dollars and points will return to zero. You will be moved down to Mumu Girl, Club Mumu’s lowest tier.
- How do I redeem my Mu dollars in checkout?
To redeem your Mu dollars in checkout, use the slider directly above your cart total to choose the amount you would like to apply, then click the "APPLY" button.
- How do I apply Mu Dollars when using Shop Pay Quick Checkout or Paypal?
If you have set up Shop Pay to check out quicker you can still use your Mu Dollars! Enter the code sent to you, when you are taken to the next page - click the arrow at the top next to our logo to go back to a traditional check out. Your information will be saved but you will be taken to the Mu Dollar slider and can proceed with checking out!
If you are paying via Paypal, you will be prompted to apply your Mu Dollars prior to selecting payment, as well as have the option to change your Mu Dollars applied amount after linking Paypal and before officially placing your order.
- What if I only want to redeem some of my Mu dollars and not all of them?
- Don't want to spend it all in one place? No problem! If you only want to redeem a portion of your Mu dollars, you can select a custom amount by adjusting the slider on the checkout page. Simply drag the indicator right or left to increase or decrease the amount you would like to apply to your purchase and click the "APPLY" button.
- Can I use my Mu dollars during sales?
- Mu dollars can be used at any time, but cannot be combined with discount codes. If a promotion requires a discount code you will not be able to redeem Mu dollars and that promotion together. Mu dollars can always be used on onsite markdowns like in the sale section.
- Are there any items Mu dollars can't be applied to?
- Mu dollars cannot be applied to purchasing gift cards, but everything else is fair game! On rare occasions, exclusions may apply but this will be made clear in the promotion.
- How is my free shipping applied at checkout?
- As a Club Mumu member your free shipping will be automatically applied at checkout – just remember to make sure you're signed in! Please note free shipping applies only to domestic shipping within the US.
- How can I get a birthday reward?
- Add your birthday under ways to earn points on the Club Mumu dashboard. On your birthday we will send you a special discount code via email valid for 30 days from the date of your b-day! *Your birthday code is non-transferable and may not be sold or assigned to anyone else. If we feel someone is trying to manipulate the program, we reserve the right to terminate your account at our discretion.
- What is 'early sale access'?
- As a Club Mumu member, you will receive select sale emails ahead of the general public so you get first dibs on all the best sale styles!
- How does my permanent extra % off sale work? Are there any exclusions?
- Once you reach Mumu Babe status you will receive an extra % off styles in the sale section and that discount will be automatically applied at checkout. No codes or links to remember - just make sure you are signed into your Club Mumu account! Exclusions during select promotions may apply. If that's ever the case, it will always be clearly called out during the promotion.
- Special event access - what, where, how?
- For Mumu VIP tier only! If you are a Mumu VIP, keep an eye on your email, we'll be sending you invites to exclusive virtual and eventually in person events.
- VIP concierge sounds cool - what exactly does that mean?
- For Mumu Besties and VIPs only! You will have your own email portal added to your dashboard to easily ask our customer service questions. Your requests will be prioritized ahead of everyone else to get you the answers you need faster! You will be given access to this VIP concierge email via email when you get to Mumu Bestie Tier (Tier 4).
- How do annual gifts work?
- Once a year, we will email or snail mail you a surprise gift – but don't worry, you're gonna love it! Mu loves a surprise!
- What happens to my Mu dollars earned on a purchase if I decide to return that item?
- Mu dollars are immediately rewarded to you after your purchase. If you then decide to return some or all of your order, the Mu dollars earned on returned items will also be removed from your Club Mumu balance. If you use your Mu Dollars before you know if you are keeping an item and decide to return that item, it is possible to carry a negative balance, you will have to earn more Mu Dollars to get back to a positive balance.
- What happens if I use my Mu dollars towards a purchase and then return the item?
- If you use your Mu dollars towards a purchase and later decide to return that item, your Mu dollars will be credited back to your Club Mumu account. For example, if you use 10 Mu Dollars toward a $100 purchase that you decide to return, the $90 balance will be refunded on your credit card and the 10 Mu dollars will be deposited back into your Club Mumu account.
- Will I be able to use my Mu dollars in store?
- Not at this time, you will not be able to earn or apply Mu dollars toward purchases in store. We are working to link our flagship store with our online site in the future.
- What if I have an old email address I'm no longer using or multiple email addresses and want to combine my accounts & earnings?
- Contact customer service by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org and our team will be happy to assist you with merging your accounts.
- Is it possible for me to lose access to my points and perks I have earned?
- Points, Mu Dollars and your tier will expire if you fail to make at least 1 purchase every 12 months. If we ever decide to end Club Mumu, your points and perks will expire with the program. We also reserve the right to terminate any person’s Club Mumu membership if we believe you are violating our Terms and Conditions, reselling products, exploiting the program, making excessive returns, engaged in fraud, abuse of privileges or inappropriate behavior that seeks to manipulate the Club Mumu program, or for any other reason we deem necessary based on our sole discretion. If your account is terminated by you or Mumu, or you opt out of Club Mumu, you will lose any unused Mu Dollars as well as all Club Mumu points that have not been redeemed.