Sign into your existing Mumu account to view and manage your Showroom!
Digital Marketing Director
Digital Marketing Director
- In-depth weekly / monthly reporting for all marketing channels including WoW, YoY, analysis with KPIs and creative performance by channel
- Weekly / monthly / yearly forecasting and actualizing by each marketing channel
- Strong understanding of UTM structure and very familiar with Google Analytics
- In-depth sale recaps – main takeaways, channel takeaways, creative performance review
- Execution on all initiatives— balance time to speak with vendors, select vendors, handle strategy, testing, and reporting for each item on the roadmap
- Sale wires – building out sales by day by marketing channel that include messaging, segments and creative notes + eCommerce switch overs, overarching messages and sale rules, connecting teams and information
- Build roadmaps for marketing and email – timing and costs
- QA eCommerce initiatives that are adjacent to marketing
- Managing invoice approvals and expensing / closing out monthly actuals
- Yearly budget prep and breakout for channels, headcount, and testing
- Selecting and on-boarding new vendors
- Testing – in current channels (ad creative, copy, new campaign types, new audiences, early access for loyalty), exploring new channels (Tik Tok, podcasts, etc), reporting, iterating
- Paid Search – adjusting budgets, feed management, writing ad copy, updating bids, strategy for future bridal testing and sales
- SEO – work with agency to make backend changes, write/approve copy, QA, strategy for SEO page creation, redirects, orphaned pages, hyperlinking copy, nav changes
- Paid Social – checking daily ROAS, building ads, building segments, testing email acquisition on Instagram and Pinterest
- Affiliates – managing commission rates, publishers in the program, building seasonal and sale text links, managing exclusives and TM+ rights and partners + building liquidation tests
- Email – daily approving emails, managing calendar and agenda, building segments and roadmap for all future testing and strategy + managing all loyalty communications + all triggers (flows) and their logic for sending
- SMS – managing content / strategy, building campaign
- Push notifications
- Minimum 8 years of related digital marketing leadership/management experience; or an acceptable combination of education and experience.
- Minimum of 5 years of fashion digital marketing experience.
- Solid knowledge of online marketing tools and best practices
- Must have knowledge of General SEO knowledge to help guide priorities
- Strong in analysis, forecasting, testing, and use of KPIs
- Must have strong knowledge of Google Adwords, Google Analytics
- Must have strong knowledge of Yotpo or other loyalty program software
- Must have strong knowledge of Klaviyo or another ESP & Shopify
- Familiarity with messaging loyalty program incentives via marketing channels + growth strategy
- Familiarity with web design
- BA, BS or other new media/digital marketing related degree desired.
- Extremely proficient with MS Office applications including Word, Excel, etc.
- Facebook/Instagram Ads Manager
- Highly proficient in Google Suite, Adobe, Shopify experience preferred